NOT JUST A COUNTY. A COMMUNITY.
Most people know Baldwin County as a premier vacation destination, but the lucky ones know that it is an even better place to live and work. Baldwin County is located just east of Mobile and west of Pensacola, FL on the I-10 corridor, in the Daphne-Fairhope-Foley MSA (the 8th Fastest growing MSA in the nation, according to the U.S. Census Bureau). The county’s prime location is yet another asset that your business is sure to love when searching for its next home.
- Population of over 200,000
- Largest geographic county in Alabama, and one of the largest in the southeast
- Baldwin County has its own Metropolitan Statistical Area – the Daphne-Fairhope-Foley MSA
- Regional labor force of over 500,000
- Local labor force of over 90,000 and growing
- Over 35% of the county population is between the ages of 18 and 45
- 42.5% county population growth since 2000
- 1 in 10 residents hold a graduate degree
- 7 community colleges and 9 universities within approximately 50 miles
- Gulf Coast region accounts for over 1/3rd of Alabama’s tourism revenue
- Ranked 4th for site selection projects by Site Selection magazine (2014)