NOT JUST A COUNTY. A COMMUNITY.
Most people know Baldwin County as a premier vacation destination, but the lucky ones know that it is an even better place to live and work. Baldwin County is located just east of Mobile and west of Pensacola, FL on the I-10 corridor, in the Daphne-Fairhope-Foley MSA (the 11th Fastest growing MSA in the nation, in 2017, according to the U.S. Census Bureau). The county’s prime location is yet another asset that your business is sure to love when searching for its next home.
- Population of over 212,000
- Largest geographic county in Alabama and one of the largest in the southeast
- Regional labor force of over 500,000
- County labor force of over 90,000 and growing
- Fastest growing county in the state of Alabama
- 51% county population growth since 2000
- Largest projected population growth among all Alabama MSAs and counties
- Projected to become the 4th largest county in Alabama by 2020
- 1 in 10 residents hold a graduate degree
- 7 community colleges and 9 universities within approximately 50 miles
- Gulf Coast region accounts for over 1/3rd of Alabama’s tourism revenue