Life is just better in Baldwin.
Baldwin County is one of the premier places to live and work, in Alabama and the southeastern United States. With miles of beautiful coastline, classic southern charm, plenty of attractions and local amenities, and an abundance of natural beauty, Baldwin leaves little to be desired.
Baldwin County’s EASI index (rating quality of life) is 178 compared to the U.S. average of 100. And, although our quality of life is ranked extremely high, our cost of living remains below the U.S. average.
You will love to live, work, and play here in Baldwin.
- 3 local hospitals
- 7 industrial medical clinics
- 45 public award winning schools
- Several unique shopping and entertainment venues
- 14 unique municipalities
- Many prime housing options
- Over 20 parks and recreational locations
- Extremely low crime rates
- Local leadership dedicated to preserving and growing the quality of life in Baldwin County